When I Went For A Morning Walk | Funny Life Situation | Indian Wrines



When I went for a Morning Walk

So I am not a fan of morning walks. I mean who is (except RS...). Morning walks, walking in morning, really? Was it the reason I was born? NO!! BUT, YESS!! I said when I saw my mom pointing her slap towards me. Obviously everyone in his/her lifetime have went for a moring walk but only a few have been consistent for years. It is like that competetion exam of a country for which everyone applies for but only a few could clear. LOL! Wut!

So, Ya I was forced for a morning walk. In movies or TV serials, mothers wake up thier kids so nicely. First, they let the light sun come in through your room's window by removing the curtains out of thier way. Then, give a kiss on thier child's forehead and nicely say, "Wake up, its 10, time for breakfast." But in reality (or at least with my mom) my mom starts scolding me (sometimes slaps too) at 6:00 am in the morning because how I couldn't wake up at 5:00 am. Like my morning starts with slaps. You feel bad for me? I know. Thanks.


Well, today, I was forced to go for a morning walk for no reason (I know it is for fitness but thats never a reason for me). Morning Walk!! Eww!! What Mistakes did I do to deserve this much torture. But when mom orders, it is Supreme Courts order. Buddy, what I mean is, you can't question it. Just put on your shoes and go.

I am a guy who adjusts with situations (Lol, I was just abusing the damn chair for being so uncomfortable) so I happily went for a morning walk (lol part 2, I was crying while I was going down the stairs). The moment I got out of my building I saw so many people. Wait! So many fitness freaks. But these are the same people I see in evening smoking and drinking and some of them even binging in McDonalds everyday. So what are these hypocrites here for? Do they realise they are so idiots. It is because of these idiots our parents say, "Look there are so many people doing morning walk" like I want my parents to see them in the rest of the day and feel proud of me.



Anyway, I went to a park near my scociety. Parks are literally a morning place. Nobody visit it otherwise. The park remains empty for full day. When I looked at the number of people in the park I felt like some Mall Sales is going on. I saw so many women and females walking happily, laughing crazely. Like why were they so happy?

I started walking slowly. I was enjoying the weather. Now I cannot deny the fact that weather in early morning is the best. I enjoyed it. I saw old people doing some fun activities like laughing hard for no reason, women back bitching about each other but still enjoying and men with their egos of completing 1000 rounds of the park. BUT, everything was done while walking (the most important part).


Now look, I love dogs, but I do not enjoy being sniffed by them suddnly out of nowhere and that too early in the morning where I was still felt to be in dreams. Obviously that scares me and I may shout like a kid. Like dude, I got no bombs for you. The park clearly mentioned in its rules that pets are not allowed and to symbolize it, they drew a dog (specially) and made a cross on it. So, if you can't read at least you can understand pictures, tribal. But, Oh! Indians and rules never go together. Shit! How I forget that!!


Walking slowly I didn't even realise when and how I reached the red zone. The RSS zone. Those guys were doing rigrous drills. OMG! I got scared dude. I felt like 'Nemo' from "Finding Nemo Movie', I felt lost in the ocean (park). I was so afraid like what if they asked me to join them and I say no and they give me the offer letter (offer letter being the shorts they wear). I hate those shorts so without wasting time (like why would I even want to waste time there) I ran back and ran till I saw normal people.

So, it was all utilized. I did walk and ran too (forcefully, but still). Thanks to RSS. They are very beautiful people. Helping people to become fit.
I was going back home. I looked back at the park. I saw all the people (again). I wondered, they all had an option to sleep but they are here for thier fiteness. I felt very motivated and decided that from the next day I will never come here and sleep (which is more important for me). That's all.



Also, do you see this 'Subscribe' button, you do right, so click it and subscribe, you just have to type your email id and then complete the process by clicking the verification link from your mail. It will take you 2 hours, really, just 20 seconds. Please do that, you will do that, you can do that. Plx (Oh! Microsoft stop underlining)

If you care, follow on Instagram @siddhantlavania

Shoot a mail at me for any inquiry : siddhantlavania97@gmail.com

You may also like:

1) What To Write In A Blog Post? | Funny Situation Blog

2) BEST EXCUSE TO TAKE A DAY OFF FROM SCHOOL | BLOG | INDIAN WRINES

3) A DINNER DATE WITH FAMILY | BLOG | INDIAN WRINES

4) PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF |  TOUGH LIFE SITUATIONS | INDIAN WRINES


Good Bye!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines

Indian Roads And Its Messiah | India | Tribute | Heroes Of Indian Roads

The Day When I Lost My TV Remote | Funny Indian Blog | Indian Wrines