PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF | TOUGH LIFE SITUATIONS | INDIAN WRINES



So after ages I am writing this blog. Ya ya, thank you, thank you..... what? I thought you guys were welcoming me? What? You guys don't even know me? Oh! Same Pinch!  Becuase I don't know myself too (hehe) 😐. Sed (Ms Word thinks I made a spelling mistake, LOL, bulid up your pun game Microsoft).

But do you know this is the hardest question you will ever be asked. WHO ARE YOU/ TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF (EXPLAIN). At that point your mind goes blank. Like bye dude, off to holidays.

I remember I once started going to a coaching institute (I was forced to) in my school days. The batch had just begun so the teacher asked us to introduce ourselves. Understand this, HE JUST ASKED TO INTRODUCE. He didn't ask to give your introduction speech so that he could award the best speaker a gold medal. Why am I saying this? Because kids there (ya we were kids then, now old af) started introducing them in such a way as if there is a job interview going on. That teacher also asked to clap after one finishes his/her introduction. WHY? Clap, to celebrate their existence? Clap for what? I was a kid that time so I followed but now being mature (mature? Lol, I was just beating my pyjama for not fitting well) I want to ask this clap logic from that teacher.



Anyway, while this introduction rally was going on, I couldn't even care to listen up their names (other students). I was tensed inside. Teacher asked us and I asked myslef, "Who am I". I didn't know my brain was on holiday that day otherwise I wouldn't have gone. But since I attended, I was struggling, sweat-sweat everywhere on my forehead. My brain wasn't responding. It was ignoring this question. Whenever I asked myself, 'Who am I', my brain would switch channels as if a TV installed in my brain. I mean seriously brain!! Your friend is struggling here and all you care about that funny teleshopping ad, who am I? Am I joke to you? Wait. What? Did I just got my answer?



Mr. Brain left me alone, SED (Microsoft again? WTF!! Stop underlining jokes). Therefore I had only one person/power/energy/earth/river/mountain/snake/lion (God, but whatever shit ways you call him). So I looked up (even fan wasn/t working, that's why I was sweating) and asked the god, "All these happy moments with you in temple and festivals and you treat me this way? I always offered my Ladoos (Indian Sweet Dish) to you before I could eat and you treat me this way? Every Sat and Tuesday I would lit a diya in front of you and you treat me this way? Do I deserve this?" Sadly I got no response and happily from that to this day, I am an athiest. Also, beacause I figured out that it is only you who is in charge of your life. This is something many humans haven't found out yet. 2 minutes of silence for them...... Oh shit! They started praying .. STOP!



Back to story, I was tensed, sitting there. I regretted the decision to join this coaching centre, like why would you embarrass your customers on their first day with such high level questions (Of course education is a business and students are customers, though we get shit but still) Like you could have asked me Trignometry but what do you mean by "Introduce yourself".

I was thinking all this just when everyone started looking at me. Why? What makes you look here? Do you all realise now after half an hour that a future Mr. World is sitting among you rats? And then I heard the teacher, "Yes you, who are you?". Oh! I get it. It was my turn to introduce. I think I wanted more time. Though it has been 21 years and I haven't yet figured out this question so a lil extra time won't make the difference too. I thought at least getting up would be respectful. So I got up and at least introduced my name, easy part. But then what? I was blank. I felt like except my eyes, my body died.



The teacher didn't like the silence so he asked, "What else?" What, 'what else'? I do not open up with strangers because one day you might break my trust too, I shouted (of course in my mind). But I refilled some blood back again in my body when I noticed a cute girl seeing me and being amused. So I added in my speech, "And I would like to study here". I said only this and expected a clap from evryone as the trend was going but everyone bursted into laughter. WHAT!! Is my existence a joke to you all? But then I saw something else too, that cute girl was chukkling having her eyes on me. 💗 So that made it work.



I didn't feel embarrassed beacause I felt different from those rats. Also, I felt proud of how I made that cute girl laugh *blush*. These days she is my friend, facebook friend to be precise. Wait, talking about her I just realised I haven't seen any of her posts from years. Did she unfriend me!! I am going to stalk her and will also comment on her DP, "Nic pic deer". Microsoft you again 😕, understand this, this is an Indian traditional way of appreciating girl's picture.



You guys share this blog with your friends and type "Hahaha" in comments if it was relatable, no I am not talking about getting unfriend on Fb by a cute girl but the whole blog. Also, tell me in comments if you ever faced such situtaion and describe it. LOL it will be fun.

Also, do you see this 'Subscribe' button, you do right, so click it and subscribe, you just have to type your email id and then complete the process by clicking the verification link from your mail. It will take you 2 hours, really, just 20 seconds. Please do that, you will do that, you can do that. Plx (Oh! Microsoft stop underlining)

If you care, follow on Instagram @siddhantlavania

You may also like:

1) Facebook And Others Social Media Websites Should Ban Such Beggars 

2) Mother, A Saviour Even After Death | Short Story 

3) A Perfect World With Not So Perfect People








Comments

  1. With the PC being used for essentially more than figuring, you can find news sources setting up the power of this medium. You have distinctive totally operational blogs which give focused content. mediosindependientes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines

Mother, A Saviour Even After Death | Short Story | Emotional | Indian Wrines

Indian Roads And Its Messiah | India | Tribute | Heroes Of Indian Roads