What To Write In A Blog Post? | Funny Situation Blog | Indian Wrines


What To Write In A Blog Post

So I was sitting in a park, thinking what to write in a blog post or maybe in my next blog post. I had several thoughts that time, "Lets write this, no this, no this, lets not write" and many more thoughts. Nothing suited much to be a post in my blogs. Therefor I ended up writing my thoughts and by thoughts here, I mean different ideas I had. So, let us see how and what I think:

(My First Thought)



Life In Park: Being in a park while I write this, was the best topic I could think first. I thought to describe my surroundings in the park in a funny way, which I always do (I am not funny? So are you. Did I say anything?). So I looked around, greenry everywhere, kids with thier moms, kids with their dads, kids with grandparents, kids with kids, grandparents with moms and dads, grandparents abnormal yoga poses (Relax), dogs fighting their own family issues, birds being birds, people sleeping in shadows of trees and then me with my pen and notebook. This was all I could see in the park. What's funny in this! Ya I know I am, but I can't write about myself. Stop it. .... Wait. I can.

(My Second Thought)



Me, Myself, I: When I decided I will write on myself, some flashback hit me. I remebered how teachers use to give us homeworks, write an essay on yourself and I still suck in that. I get clueless who I am, you know if you have read this blog of mine. If not, read here:

PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF |  TOUGH LIFE SITUATIONS | INDIAN WRINES

This is the hardest thing I could ever face. Like I am up to face a lion (and die of course) but won't ever like to face the situation where I have to describe myself. Worst nightmare. All I could think was, Hi, My name is Siddhant Lavania. I am funny because people laugh at me. 😊. Obviously I can't do this.

(My Third Thought)




My Birthday Presents: This thought randomly out of nowhere, hit me up, My birthday presents. Now since I grew up, nobody give me anything except useless formal wishes on birthday (I still want toys, you see this?). So I had to look back in my life when I was small, important and cute for the world. As a kid (and also as an adult) I always wanted toys, but people loved me giving me clothes. Clothes have never been a priority (I don't mean I like to stay naked) a pair of okay clother is enough for me to spend a month or more. So I don't wanna sound like a fashion blogger, talking about my clothes (coz that's all I had in presents) and also I don't have friends with DSLR's. Oh I don't have friends in general (fild sed 😓).

(My Fourth Thought)



Life Of Squirrel: Being in a park alone, a squirrel came near me, gave me a Hi Fi and left, LOL no. But that squirrel looked at me, said F* off in mind and left. I was like, what happen! So I was soo out of thoughts, I decided to write on squirrels. 'Squirrels are beautiful', that is all I had in my mind. Now you will hate me if I just write this line in my blog post (Oh! You already hate me? Fils Sed). Also, if I do that then not just you but Google will hate me too. Bloggers know why LOL. Hence, I had to switch.

(My Fifth Thought)

My Friends: I have no friends (Fils Sed Part 3)

(My Sixth Thought)

What to write in a blog post (The Main Idea): See the thing about writing is, you can rarely write when you want. Ideas and thoughts will come to suddenly and it is your duty to write them down at the moment or its gone. Therefore while struggling, thinking what to write in my next blog post, because I had to write something, coz I am disciplined (My foot). I suddenly came up with an idea of jotting down all the thoughts I have in my brain and make a blog out of it.

Clearly is wasn't my day today, but since I had to write, so this was it.

Now ending it here coz I died the next moment. I hope you liked these random thoughts aka my blog. But this question still remains a question, 'What to write in a blog post'. You have suggestions? Please comment down and help. Thank you.

Also, do you see this 'Subscribe' button, you do right, so click it and subscribe, you just have to type your email id and then complete the process by clicking the verification link from your mail. It will take you 2 hours, really, just 20 seconds. Please do that, you will do that, you can do that. Plx (Oh! Microsoft stop underlining)

If you care, follow on Instagram @siddhantlavania

Shoot a mail at me for any inquiry : siddhantlavania97@gmail.com

You may also like:

1) BEST EXCUSE TO TAKE A DAY OFF FROM SCHOOL | BLOG | INDIAN WRINES

2) A DINNER DATE WITH FAMILY | BLOG | INDIAN WRINES

3) PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF |  TOUGH LIFE SITUATIONS | INDIAN WRINES

4) Facebook And Others Social Media Websites Should Ban Such Beggars 



Good Bye!!




Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines

The Day When I Lost My TV Remote | Funny Indian Blog | Indian Wrines

When I Went For A Morning Walk | Funny Life Situation | Indian Wrines