BEST EXCUSE TO TAKE A DAY OFF FROM SCHOOL | BLOG | INDIAN WRINES



By The Way, I am not in school anymore. Its just I was scrolling through some old pictures when I found my school picture. Nostalgia hit me up and I remembered a day when I wanted to take a day off but convincing my parents for that, without any valid reason, was really difficult, kind of impossible. So I tried a trick, but was I able to accomplish my mission Holiday?
Read out:



So kids, if you are reading this then today you are going to learn an excuse so that you can take a day off from school. People will be like, "Sid, what are you doing!!", "You are spoiling kids, you are spoiling future generation." Sed 😔. CHILL UP. One day missed from school won't alter your children's chances of being a clerk in an office. WHAATT!!!! Yes! Schools train you to be a clerk. Clerk is not a bad option (I know I have to be diplomatic).
So kids try this technique once a month only okay, alright twice a month, thats it. Otherwise your schools will fail to cage your brain in books, prescribed by schools. Afterall, outside world is useless, school is life. (Ya you assumed right, I hate schools)


So one day, I woke up (coz that's how a day starts). It was 6:00 am, I had school that day. I was supposed to leave for school by 7 or 7:15 am. In short I had only 1 hour left. I went to brush my teeth but just when I entered my bathroom, I picked up my cell rather than my tooth brush (for no reason seriously). The notification bar said, 20 messaged on Whatsapp from my school's class boys group. I opened, those messages flowed down like a river, why river because just like river has only water, those texts also said ony one thing "I am not coming today". (I feel like a poet, metaphors, similie, give me more)

I was like, why these 13 people (text were 20 out of which 7 were useless emojis 👀) are not coming that too in one day! Do they all have plans together? Now of course, I don't really care about 9 out of 13 people, they can die, for me, other 4 people mattered; my friends. I called one of them,"Hey bro, why not coming?" My friend replied, "I don't feel like going today." OH! REALLY!! If that how it worked with me, school would have never been a part of my life because I never felt like going to school (Oh! I just realised kids are reading this too, I have to act responsible and like an idol).


Since, no friend coming, I can't go too (What an idol. LOL). Obviously what would I have done there alone! Go to school and get education? No dude, thats not how it works (Even school knows they are not giving education, just letting you to hangout with your friends in its building like a cafe for 6 hours a day)

Now I wanted to take off desperately. BUT, how do I convince my parents. I can't just go and get slapped for the lame reason I was taking off for. Our innocent parent thinks school is giving us education, LOL, no way. School provides you more friends than education. Like school is the first place where any human faces the outside world.
So of course I had to make a solid, explosive excuse. I couldn't excuse a stomache ache because that is too cliche. Any kid who cries of stomach ache suddenly on school morning is obviouly lying. So I had think something unique.



Now in India, we have uniforms. Why I say this out of nowhere? Read furthur, you will know.

I had 2 school pants. One, I was wearing and other one, resting in peace in almirah. You can't go to school without uniform. Here, you don't deseve education if you are not wearing uniform. Funny, but that time I loved this rule. My entrepreneur mind said, "What if I don't have pants for the school, then obviously no school."

So this was my solution. I somehow had to destroy my pants. I took a screwdriver and destroyed the zip of my pant which was resting in almirah. Sed. Then I had to destroy the pant I was wearing. Simple. I started doing acrobatics, just so I tore off my pants. I was jumping, streching legs, doing every thing possible to tear up that pant. But that day, it felt like my pants wanted to go school because it was so hard tearing it off. But then I did this, I jumped high, streched in the air and landed in the same position. Krrrrrrrrrr........ You know what happened then. Yes, mission successful. I successfully tore up that pant mercilessly, also injured myslef because of the way I landed.



I did got an off that day, but story wasn't that romantic. I was scolded too badly. I was compared to my neighbour's child. My mom said, "Mr Gupta's son's pants never gets teared. But yours always." I mean I don't know why is it like that. Maybe because Mr. Gupta's son loves school.

In Indian family, skipping a single day of school is dangerous and the way I took off, I was mentally prepared for tortures. As a result, I was forced to do household works, was made to study and was ordered to get both the pants stiched. Hell day it was LOL.

So kids, do try this technique but do not copy the same stunt, try something else (don't jump off the building idiot). Also, if you have any other intersting excuses then tell us in comments. Let's help.

Also, do you see this 'Subscribe' button, you do right, so click it and subscribe, you just have to type your email id and then complete the process by clicking the verification link from your mail. It will take you 2 hours, really, just 20 seconds. Please do that, you will do that, you can do that. Plx (Oh! Microsoft stop underlining)

Comments

  1. We create best products.Each garment is designed to be long-lasting, durable and competitively priced for wholesale and retail environments. Our best products includes school uniform pants


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines

The Day When I Lost My TV Remote | Funny Indian Blog | Indian Wrines

Indian Roads And Its Messiah | India | Tribute | Heroes Of Indian Roads