He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines


Harassment By Men On Women

Hey guys! Welcome to Indian Wrines. My name is Siddhant Lavania. Today I just wanted to share a true story, a real life experience with everyone reading this. A situation happened with me a day back. I am going to tell you what exactly happened. I have also asked in the end if I did the right thing in that situation. Please do let me know in the comments and yea do Subscribe to this blog, Indian Wrines.

So the previous day, my mom asked me to bring some vegetables from the market and just like every other Indian mom, dhaniya (Corriander) and hari mirchi (Green Spice) were specially mentioned to me. So, I went on my scooty but while I was coming back from the market, I got stuck in traffic. It was day time. Generally I don't see so much traffic here in day time. I really didn't know why there was so much of congestion.
There is also a small village near our locality. A road passes through that village which connect to my home, basically a short cut. I rarely go by that road for ceratin reasons but since I had zero interests being stuck in traffic I decided to go by that village road.

While I was passing through the road, I looked around. All I can see was poverty, poverty and poverty. Seeing that really sinked my heart. It is one of those reasons why I do not prefer going by that road.

I almost passed that road but just then something happened. On the left side of the road there was a house. Suddenly I saw a woman being chucked on the floor very roughly. You can easily tell by seeing that somebody chucked her. How did I see that? That house's main gate has air throughs on its bottom. One can see a single bed located near the door, from outside. That woman was chucked with great force near the main door.


Women Harassment In Indian Village

Seeing her, made me immediately stop. An old man, of that village, was passing from there too. Somebody picked that woman again and dashed her with a belt and chucked her somewhere else, inside the house. Me and that old man were able to hear the shouts and abuses happening inside. One can easily understand a man was beating a woman, probably his wife. He wasn't just beating or throwing her but was abusing her way too much too. I could hear the woman shouting and crying in pain, the man abusing, some children crying inside loudly and one more woman I could hear shouting in a strange Hindi accent which I couldn't understand.

I have never seen or been in any situation like that. I have only seen such things in Tv and movies. The old man near me looked at me awkwardly, wicked a smile and left. I was surprised how can he ignore all this. Maybe this is a regular thing in the village. The shouts from inside gathered other village people too. We were all standing outside the house and just glared at the main door imagining what is happening inside, nothing else. Even me too. I was numb. I don't know but from somewhere I gathered some courage and went ahead, banged the door, like literally Banged it 2-3 times. Nobody answered. I could still hear all the shouts and cryings from inside.

The village people knew the house members, so they started calling them out with their names. After getting no response I came back to my scooty and told the people of that village to call the police. Yes, I know what you are thinking. Wait, read more. After I asked them to call the police, an old woman came forward and said, "No-no, no need. It's huband-wife's matter, police shouldn't be included." Her statement shooked me. Before I thought such idiot living people are only in Tv or movies. Maybe there is more world for me to explore.

I just asked that old woman one thing,"Do you have a daughter?" Maybe she knew what is coming next from me therefore she looked here and there and nodded. I continued, " If you had a daughter and she was being beaten up this way then would you say this is a husband-wife's thing?" No replies.

How Bad Are Women Ill Treated In Some Places
I saw nobody taking any action so I got my phone out to call the police but then another lady came and said, "Please don't call the police, you are a literate and intellegent person, we are not." I didn't understand why she said this, like how is it connected? I replied, "That is why you guys are doing nothing and I am calling."

Just when I was calling, a lady came out from that house and shouted at everyone outside, "Go away from here and do your own work." She said and quickly went inside. The woman inside was still getting hits. I started shivring, my legs specially. I was scared, to be honest. I really had no idea what do I do next. These idiot village people were supporting the man inside. Even if I call the police nobody here will support me. So I acted as if I am calling the police. I faked a conversation with police in front of those village people. Seeing that some men came towards me. They looked furious. One of them shouted, "Don't you understand that we don't want police here!" Other man said, "Who are you? This is husband-wife's matter, you go away or we break your phone."

I honestly couldn't beleive this all was happeneing. As mentioned before I have only seen these things happening in Tv and movies. Hero starts kicking out these idiot guys but I cannot do that because unfortunately I live in reality. Also, in school I was never taught how to handle such real life situations. All I was taught was how to get 90+ score.

Those men looked in mood to beat me. I just wondered if they could have been furious  to that man who was beating his wife inside rather being furuios on me who was trying to help. So I quickly sat on my scooty and drove a lil foreward. I looked back, my soul didn't allow me to leave that way. Somewhere inside I had this feeling that maybe I could have done something better. But I finally drove away.

At one point I again stopped. As I said, my soul wasn't allowing me to leave the situation that way. I could have done somthing better than leaving. I searched on Google about what to do in such situations. I saw Woman's helpline number and many more helpline numbers. I wanted to call all of these helps available but I literally knew that nobody in that village will support me. Those men made their mood to beat me rather beating the man inside. What nonsense! Seriosuly! I was still thinking what to do. I made a decision to go back there.

There are still some places where women are still not given their rights.

When I drove back their I saw the house's main gate was opened then. Village people talking to each other, I parked my scooty near and asked in general if everything was okay. This time I saw a new man sitting near that house's gate. That old woman came and said, "Yes, it is over, you can leave now." I said I will leave and that I am not really interested being here but I first want to meet the man who was beating his wife. The man who was sitting near the house said, "Nobody was beating anyone's wife and I am the man of this house." OH! So it was him. I knew he was lying so I said, "You can fool these idiots but I know what was happening inside. Tell me why were you beating her and where is your wife?" That man stood up, walked towards me. He asked me who am I to interfair. I literally said, I am police. Hearing that (maybe he belived me) he got lil down and said, "No sir, who told you that I was beating my wife? My wife was beating our kids for not studying so I was just calming her down." I was like WTF! How can he lie so much. I said I saw a lady being dashed near your house's main gate with a belt and also the same woman being chucked near the door to which he replied no nothing of that sort happen. My mind was blown from his lies more because the village people were supporting him and constantly asked me to leave.

Suddenly her wife, who took all the hits, came from inside with a cup of tea for his husband. He looked at her furiously and asked me to ask her if he was beating her. He pulled his wife so roughly and made her stood in front of me. The way he pulled her was so rough which justified that this wasn't the first time she was beaten by him. His wife saw me for a second and looked away. I could see the pain in her eyes, I could see that she has lost all her hopes, I could see the spots where she took the hits.

The man shouted at his wife, "TELL HIM!" That scared her and she said aggresively to me. "No he didn't beat me and please leave from here." I wasn't expecting anything of the villagers but this woman for whom I was wasting so much time, also lied to me. Her eyes spoke all the truth though. When she asked me to leave, I decided to leave. I sat on my scooty and drove back to my home.

Women Problems In Indian Villages

You cannot help people who doesn't want to help themselves. I know that woman was scared. That day I also realised that why so many village people are uneducated and poor, it is because their mentality is as small as a ping pong ball. It is 21st Century not 15th Century. People with such small mentality not only hampers their own growth but also of people around them who wants to grow.
I know this wasn't the best ending but also this wasn't a movie. This was reality and this is what actually happened.
Those village men could have killed me. Trust me, they were all so furious on me. Reality 'IS' sad.

So I ask you people. Was it the right thing I did? If no, then what would have you done instead? Let me know in the comments. I really wanna know.

That day, I saw the blockage of India's road to be a developed nation.


Also, do you see this 'Subscribe' button, you do right, so click it and subscribe, you just have to type your email id and then complete the process by clicking the verification link from your mail. It will take you 2 hours, really, just 20 seconds. Please do that, you will do that, you can do that. Plx (Oh! Microsoft stop underlining)

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this wondeful blog with us. This is more helpful for find the top Hotwife Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Roads And Its Messiah | India | Tribute | Heroes Of Indian Roads

Mother, A Saviour Even After Death | Short Story | Emotional | Indian Wrines