The Angry Indian: Unleash Of The Underdog Legends




The Angry Indian: Unleash Of The Underdog Legends

*I am not an anti-nationalist or anything. It’s just I have a brain, like every other human, but being used well (like logically you know).*



First question! Why anyone does get angry? Like seriously why? Maybe because a person's ego get hurt. Like it’s a ‘maybe’ from my side because I am just assuming. I am not a scientist doing research on this so pardon my assumption if you didn’t like.😂 Now in this country where I live, India, sentiments of people here are too easy to hurt. Like running a 100 m race with a 2 year old kid is more difficult then hurting an Indian’s ego. Okay yaa stupid comparison never mind.😅 See, I love my country like everyone else does but I love my country while having a questioning brain. I question when I don’t understand things. I used to question in my school too and I question the people of India too because logic of some people/groups in India are so damn awesome, that I feel yes it is true; some people really don’t have ‘brain’ up there. “Let’s kill the actors and director”, “Let’s ban the movie all over India”, “Let’s destroy the city”, “Let’s kill everyone who watches the movie” and LET’S GET THE ATTENTION, because of that scene in the movie which don’t even exist. Thinking what is this? Some direct lines from our respected legends. Honored to share the country land with them.

Me: Sir, but have you seen the movie?
Legendary Sena: But it is not released yet.
Me: Umm... so how do you...
Legendary Sena: And we will not let it release too.
Me: Oh!

*Legends and their logics*




By now I am pretty sure you know what all I am talking about.
Even the Supreme Court declared that no one can ban the movie from releasing. 
“We won’t let the movie get released anywhere in India, no matter what anyone say”, some direct words from our legends. WOW!! Such power, not scared from Supreme Court too. Such thugs!



Let’s talk about these legendary groups. Have a look at their formation. Arsene Wenger will be shy looking at this formation. The Leader, the main, the pioneer, inaugurate such riots in the country with the help of our country’s youth. That youth consists of people who never got education because finance... oh! Okay. My friend just said they didn’t go to school because they were born to do riots, to be terrori... umm never mind. You see legends are not made, they are born. These legends are born to protect their god. WOW!! Their god is so lucky!! People who are not sure of their tomorrow, people who can’t protect their future will protect god. Oh God!!




By the way only a Muslim can be a terrorist. Right? Hindu? How can Hindu be, how dare I say this, I am such an anti-nationalist.

Now legends in India are not confined to a limited number, they are just priceless and uncountable, also unstoppable. They get offended so easily, like do you question yourself ‘why’? Does things you are offended about really affect you in real life? So dumb! Oh sorry, I mean So legend. Existence of such legends make me doubt the existence of human brain. I think human brain was received by only the unlucky ones. Legends don’t need brain. I feel so sad; I didn’t make it in the Legend group. I wonder what am I missing. Oh I have a brain. Shit!!




I know I don’t make sense right now, but are these people?
One thing our legends love to do is, destroy cities, destroy public places and property. Most favourite of them all, lit up children school bus because the movie is going to be release because of these children only. You see brain level is just too high.

*Legends and their deeds*

By the way the movie these legends were protesting against has been released, and is getting a great response. Yesterday I checked, the movie earned more than 156 crores in India.




NO! NO! NO! STOP! Wait no one will laugh. It is okay, everyone faces defeat someday. Messi lost the final too. But are these legends also getting retire like Messi? No right. It is okay if they lost this one, we should not laugh on them in their bad times.

If you can’t support them in bad times then you should never celebrate in their good times.

Celebrations in good times




-By Siddhant Lavania




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines

Mother, A Saviour Even After Death | Short Story | Emotional | Indian Wrines

Indian Roads And Its Messiah | India | Tribute | Heroes Of Indian Roads