A Perfect World With Not So Perfect People.



A Perfect World With Not So Perfect People.



*Serious Moment*

(Just a reminder, please follow me, find it at the end of the blog if you are on phone, or it is beside the blog if you are on desktop)

*Serious Moment Continue*

Think of a serious tone in your head to give yourself those feels.




I once asked a girl these questions:

“Can a human live without flaws”

“Do you believe you can be wrong?”

“Why is that you always act so dumb?”

While I was asking these unanswered questions I saw a fire in her eyes. I realized I am going to get a very strong answer from her. I thought, after that answer, I will die (like seriously why I thought so!). And then she said those fire words which I believed had the courage to kill me.


“I am not perfect okay! No one is perfect.

She said and left like a batsmen leaves the pitch when he gets run out, both abusing the person because of whom they had to leave.

I was shocked by that fire answer and laughed my kidneys out. (WTF!!)




Now it is not the first time I heard this fire phrase, ‘I am not perfect, no one is perfect”. Already heard this from almost everybody who by mistake makes a mistake.
From my 20 years of life experience I have realized there are 3 types of people:

1)Who makes mistake and never admit it.
2) Who make mistakes and use this phrase, “I am not perfect, no one is perfect.” (Legends)
3) Me! (Ultra Legend, Follow me lol)



Now I always look into why someone does or say something. Like I am interested in knowing the root cause of a problem. So I looked into such people’s action and reactions and I realized those beautiful straight from the heart words “I am not perfect, no one is perfect.” is said by people to defend their acts (mistakes), or I would say dumb mistakes which I don’t know why people, around me, makes a lot. This thing is relatable, right? Oh! Okay, I see, we live in India (land of dreams spoiled by dumbs). The government should name this phrase as the national phrase of India.



You must be thinking why I am writing on such topic! Yaa you guessed it right, I am out of topics, but another big reason is, I am out of sensible people too(in my life).
By the way, to all those cute (my foot) imperfections of our country, I would say one thing. Yaa you are right, no one is perfect but there is nothing illegal to try to be. The phrase, “I am not perfect, no one is perfect” have a simple meaning, not everyone is good everything but people who use this phrase too often are good at nothing (only good at bullshitting). This phrase is used by people to defend their Idiotic, Dumbedeous, Stupedious mistakes, Ugghh!!...



You guys don’t even know how frustrated I am, all dumb people around me. You can relate? Oh, you live in India? Oh okay.
Next time when you hear someone using this phrase to defend themselves from their stupid acts, just slap them and go to jail. Go to jail for slapping? Yaa Mr. Modi (PM of India)  reads my articles too and he liked the idea of presenting the phrase as the national phrase of India. Maybe he liked it because he may need it in 2019. He may use it in his speech in 2019 in his ‘Bhayio-Bheno’ or ‘Mitro’ style. OH! NO! BJP! LET’S ROCK!!


(Just a reminder, please follow, find it at the end of the blog if you are on phone, or it is beside the blog if you are on desktop)




Also, follow my social media for other interesting things:

Instagram- @indianwrines
Facebook- @indianwrines


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines

Mother, A Saviour Even After Death | Short Story | Emotional | Indian Wrines

Indian Roads And Its Messiah | India | Tribute | Heroes Of Indian Roads