Do You Like Winters? Like Who Don't! Still If You Don't Got That Love Then Check These 10 Reasons That Will Make you Love Winters.


10 Reasons to Love Winters

PC: Amisha Upadhyay
Now before you start reading this, check out 10 Reasons to Hate Summers . Trust me you will feel better now. 😁😂
Now winters are there finally, actually it’s been there for a long time, OK well.😅 So I am here with 10 reasons why everyone should love winters because who don’t. You don’t? Waaat? Really? 😑😱Then try Africa my friend.😔

Okay so let’s start with awesomatic reasons for which you have been excited. You were right?🙆 I know you were, or did you just scrolled down!? Hey? Hello?😲😯 This paragraph deserves some respect too. Well I don’t think you will read this so let’s start.😂😂

1) No Worries for Electricity Cuts and Their Lovely Bills.


 Sir/Mam, if you are very passionate about paying electricity bills then you won’t go with this point. But normally people don’t like bills especially when it comes to electricity. In winters you hardly use any appliances except, TV, laptop or computer and ... I heard someone saying (or murmuring) ‘heaters’. Sorry but this is a platform for poor and middle class.😒 Rich people, you guy even know what a ‘problem’ is. No, deciding between Mc Donald and Burger King is not what you call a problem.😑😂
But you feel privileged when there is an electricity cut and you don’t care what’s happening because you have your best friend with you (winters).😌 Just put this situation in summers. Started sweating? Me too.😓

2) No Lizard, No Terror.


Winters works as pesticides for lizards. I bet you can never see a lizard in winters. Amazing no! This amazingness is also called ‘hibernation’.😂 Don’t know what’s that? School is waiting for you.😂 Now as I said in summer article (if you read it😂) that lizards are like hidden terrorists in your home. Winters, yes winters, it helps you to get rid of that terrorists though for a limited time but at least there is some effort. Your best friend won’t come over your home to shoo them away, winters come.😂 Still need a reason to love winters! Yes!? What’s wrong with you?😱 Go to the next point then. I thought I would end here.🙍

3) Best Morning Sleeps.

PC: Amisha Upadhyay
Flash back to summers when your maid used to switch off your fan to broom your room. Sweating again? Me too.😓 But in winters you don’t really need to care about this. Leave maid, try to wake up early morning in winters. Can you? Kind of an impossible act.😂 I don’t know why but sleeps in winters are the most comfortable thing to do. Like you would love to sleep anytime, specially that morning sleep, like really I don’t have words to describe.😍No it’s not like I am too much into feeling, it’s just I have a poor vocabulary.😂 Please help me, donate Rs 5000 and I promise I will join vocabulary classes that too early morning in winters. I promise trust me.😇😈

4) Bath! What’s that?

PC: Amisha Upadhyay
One important thing most of us forget in this winters is that there is some need to clean a human body, which in short is called as bathing.😂 Why do we forget this in winters? In summers it’s always in our head, but then what’s wrong with winters. OK I can understand your feelings mate. Don’t cry.😖
But actually you don’t sweat much in winters so you don’t really feel an urge to take a bath. It’s OK I can understand. But still I would say you should for at least 4 days out of 7 days. I know it’s hard. Sorry, I know I am hurting you, deep down I am hurt too. OK no more comments, a big hug to ‘no bathing community’.🙏😭 To the next point.

5) Winters are Peaceful.


You tell me, would you like to hang out unnecessarily or spend time in your blanket in this chilled winters. I already know your answer.😝 So if you prefer staying at your home in your blanket then why do you think other people will roam on the streets in this chilled winters.😂 Therefore you don’t see many people out = less noise = peace. WOW, I just put two equal sign together in an equation. The reason I suck at math.😢😂😃
I know this was the lamest reason for peace in winters. But see yourself, aren’t winters peaceful. They are right? So just enjoy, why you need reasons for everything.😑

6) The Awesome and Chilling Weather.

PC: Mayank Dubey
The weather got its own mood in winters, apparently most of the time in good mood. Always so chilling! Sometimes you feel like let’s go here, let’s go there or let’s go everywhere possible. Then you look out, the cool breeze.😜😂 You know what I meant right.😂 But what’s better than sitting inside a blanket on your bed and enjoying the weather. Is there anything better? Yaa, we can sleep rather than sitting inside a blanket like useless person.😀 I know that was dumb.😑😒 But this is so interesting; our sleep level in winters is so damn high that even 24 hours seems to be less in a day. Then we watch YouTube videos on how to manage our 24 hours. If you get it!😑😒

7) Holidays from Water Bottle Problem.


Remember those summer days when your mom used to order you, go fill the water bottles and keep it inside the fridge. Then you need to fill 7-8 water bottles together like everyone was contributing to get you work in your own house.😑😂 Then come your siblings, with a taunting look, adding another bottle to your line, “fill this too, mom said.”😆 Now what can we do. Don’t tell me you miss those days. Waaat!😱 Well in winters you get an off from these types of duties. Though you need to fill those water bottles but at least no need to take the burden to the fridge. Winters provide you free cooling service. But in winters do you like to drink cold water. No! Right!?😯 Wait! Where are we heading. Is it still an advantage or a disadvantage now?💣 I’m confused.😕 Skip this, to the next point.

8) Winter Wear is cool. No They Keep You Hot. I Mean They Look Cool.


Your wardrobe in winters is awesome. No!😍 Like you have so many cool jackets, hoodies (my personal favourite) and ........umm and...... (OK fill the blank spaces because I have only this much).😂😅 Now a flashback time to summers again. A T-shirt, shorts and whatever. Is this cool? No it’s not, jackets and hoodies are.😣 Yes, I’m applying my stereotype. If going to a technical side, winter wear keeps you warm which we desperately want in winters. One thing more important, fat people love winter wear. It helps them to hide their belly or we can say fat. LOL.😂😂

9) No Tanning.


Due to the awesome weather your skin doesn’t get tan. Good point no? Yes? Sure? You are a racist.😣😶 I mean what’s wrong with you being black. Now no need to judge me.😑 OK well everyone loves to be white, no wonder why skin fairing creams are doing  great business. So winter actually make your skin fairer. Now it’s not a process that you have to go undergo in which winters make your skin fairer and you need to fill application forms. Its natural.😂

10) Chill Time for Brain.

PC: Amisha Upadhyay
You got problems in life? Skip it till winters. Why? OK you need answers for everything.😳 Actually due to cool and awesome weather your brain is actually at chill or at relaxation mode, which make it more easy to handle life problems or to make decisions. Again a flashback time, yaa into summers, remember those scenes, when you used to get frustrated on every small thing. Like when the speed of fan was 2 and you ask your loved ones to make it till 5 and they only do till 4, remember then what, you felt like killing them with your aggression.😂😈 But in winters speed of fan doesn’t really matter, you know why.                                           
And I get the ‘Lame of the Year’. Thank you.😑😔🙌

 So these were the 10 points or 10 reasons to love winters. I know there can be more reasons but then there are 2 things. First I’m not that creative enough 😂 and second the title goes with 10 facts only. Why 10? Its actually some science behind it, you dumb people won’t understand. Moreover Messi got 10 number jersey, if that satisfies you.😂😜

Oh still here. Congrats you made it till here, trust me you are a survivor.😂 Now Bye. Enjoy winters or sleep if you don’t want to.😪 Though sleeping is one of the ways of enjoying winters.😶 Lame Lame Lame.😂😂
                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                        - Siddhant Lavania
(Now don't judge my character, I am better then you 😂😐)

Thank you for your time.








                         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines

Mother, A Saviour Even After Death | Short Story | Emotional | Indian Wrines

Indian Roads And Its Messiah | India | Tribute | Heroes Of Indian Roads