How's Your Life Going with Exams? Awesome? Let's Chuck this Killer, I Mean Exams. A Poem For All Students Who Are Currently Suffering.


Chuck The Killer, I Mean Exams.


How blood is sucked by the arrogant leech
That’s what in biology they teach.
What laws do the stupid kings preach
And the bloody battles they clinch
Thus history gives its own pinch.


Why did that Newton invent the laws of motion?
In the way, Physics creates its own mental commotion.
Hazardous chemical reactions are a hitch
That is what in chemistry they teach.
How to give the weekly tests by the dates
That’s what maths states.


Stupid Mistakes in it is what I just hate.
In Geography, they give us around the world jet sag.
Which makes me lag
Fills my school bag
And can give me a failures’ tag
Extended Constitutional flaws.


Fills me with awe
These are the Civics’ laws.
Extends the evil exams’ claws
“Have to receive a whammer
From Grammar.

Clicked by Amisha Upadhyaya

Our grammar should be well-knit
Get the golden literature kit.
Said by the languages as a unit.
And that’s on the mind a final hit
As the study-table lamp is well-lit.
I screech,

Clicked by Amisha Upadhyaya
“I will chuck the exams each.”
Getting tired and sick
To get every exam tick!
A lofty shot by Rohit Sharma goes up
In the biggest thrive to lift the world cup
Watching the Down Under cup is all I want
But only if I am free.

Clicked by Amisha Upadhyaya

From exam the killer’s murder spree
An India-Pakistan ODI classic thriller.
The crowd shouts become more shriller
But can’t watch the matches tiller
Goes away exams the killer.
It is making me iller.


A South African six from David Miller
But here comes the killer.
With the match I like to while away
Rather than practicing an essay
The joy of getting a World Cup view
Is destroyed by exam’s crew.


There is nothing new
Rather than giving trouble
And laying down mind rubble
Cannot go to play
By exams I am kept at bay
Exams are doomsdays
It Slays.


These are just bad days
And wrong ways
That’s what every guy says.

                                     -Aryan K.S.

Thank You for your time.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines

Mother, A Saviour Even After Death | Short Story | Emotional | Indian Wrines

Indian Roads And Its Messiah | India | Tribute | Heroes Of Indian Roads