Foreign Companies Ill-Treating Indian Consumers Indirectly for their benefit. Benefit..... Really?



Foreign Companies Ill-Treating Indian Consumers Indirectly for their benefit. Benefit..... Really?


If I give a pup a biscuit then there are 95% chances that, the particular pup will return to me again. Now you guys must be wondering like what the hell I am talking about. The title is related to consumers and I here explaining my relation with a pup, right? But wait, well you will be shocked to know that this is one of the strategies which foreign companies make for us (Indian Consumers).

Recently I saw a Re 1.  Flash Sale by Xiomi Company. They were claiming to sell you products for an exchange of Re 1. Wasn’t that sale an exciting one, BEGGARS? Pardon me for my language, but the amount of traffic and craze I saw for this sale made me realize that yes, some Indian Consumers can also be called as BEGGARS. It’s like a synonym for them.



I am calling them as a beggar because of their response to such sales. Now if I say I will be selling an I-Phone for Re 1. Honestly, how many of you will contact me. I know many of you will. Just announce a cheap sale and then just see how our Indian Consumers ears go up. Is this our level? Is this what we are conveying to foreign companies, that organize any cheap sale and Indian Consumers are there for you, that to in a big line. I cannot imagine these companies doing such sales in Europe. You tell me do you think they would dare to. Everything has a value; it should be a shame for you to buy products from such cheap sales. You are basically degrading the market. Nothing here in this world is free, everything comes with a value and you should respect that value.


See, getting discounts on products is OK, but favoring such cheap sales, is not good for your and our (Indian Consumers) image. You dont realize but these companies are basically ill-treating you indirectly. According to them just announce a cheap Re 1 or 2 sales and Indian Consumers will kill each other to be the first to come for those sale. They value us as needy and greedy consumers who will buy anything on the name of cheap sales.



People would ask, what’s wrong with me, like if people are getting things for Re 1, then what’s wrong in that. So yes I would say congratulation on getting something at so cheap, congrats for degrading your level and congrats for degrading our (Indian Consumers) level. It’s only because people like you, these foreign companies treat us like beggars in the market.



Well I want the community (Indian Consumers) not to give a shit about these types of sales. Totally ignore it. Raise your standards dear consumers. Do bargain, but dont fall to the lowest, there is a limit of bargaining. Remember everything got a value and you need to respect that.

- By an Indian Consumer.

Thank you for your time.

Inspired By Sir Prasad Vedpathak (Ur Indian Consumer)





 Like our Facebook Page

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines

Mother, A Saviour Even After Death | Short Story | Emotional | Indian Wrines

Indian Roads And Its Messiah | India | Tribute | Heroes Of Indian Roads