Burning Crackers in Diwali is Fun when it has so many Advantages. Advantages ... Really?



Burning Crackers in Diwali is Fun when it has so many Advantages. Advantages ... Really?



BOOM!!  ... BAAAAM!! .... BHAAADD!!!  ....


“Mom what’s happening” asked a scared puppy to his mother. Mom (scared too) replied, “I don’t know dear”. Both ran here and there in fear and finally hid in the bushes.

No wait, yes I’m normal. Like you guys, I can’t understand animals too. But what makes me different is, I can feel them. Just assume you are from planet Mars and you came to our dear earth to spend your vacations (I know its a bad example, but let it be). But after some minutes you see people burning crackers here and there. Wouldn’t you be shocked, like what is happening? What did you said? You won’t be shocked! Then you are not assuming. So just assume.

Now growing up in India, I have heard from my elders and parents and even my school books said that Diwali is a festival of light. But my innocent elders don’t know that the word ‘light’ has been replaced by ‘crackers’. So rather calling it as ‘Festival of light’ we must call it as ‘Festival of crackers’. No? What do you guys think?



I have seen so many enthusiast people, I mean they burn crackers with such excitement and passion, it feels like they are preparing for entrance exam for ISIS. Now people who don’t know what is ISIS, you may search on Google. It is basically a university which proclaims that they help people to get a direct placement to heaven.

Well it is not like that, burning crackers is not that bad. It has some advantages too. Like, you learn how to waste money and time, you learn the value of pollution and noise you create, its an honour for you people when your anar touches the maximum height and ... Umm... I don’t know what else. But see so many advantages of burning crackers. No?


Dear ‘cracker burners’, if you got so extra and waste money, then why don’t you transfer it my account. I promise I will use it more wisely. You may call me boring but I don’t see how burning crackers can be fun. Literally in Diwali sometimes people burn so dangerous bombs and i feel like my ears are gone. Why is this fun? Why? Why are we doing this every year? We already know what’s the current pollution level is, but we are still in a position to make things bad to worse. We are up for it. No?



Now I don’t want you to pledge me anything. I know that won’t help. You, the ‘cracker burners’, need to understand what are you actually doing and then question yourself ‘why’. It may change your thinking and may change the world. If you still think, burning crackers have many advantages, then go ahead, but do let me know first what’s that real advantage of burning crackers is, which I couldn’t think of. But if you can’t think any valid reason or advantage of burning crackers then please stop and invest money to spread happiness among people who really need it. OK? OK.

Thank you for your time.

You can mail me your suggestions or anything you want to write at: siddhantlavania@gmail.com




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines

Mother, A Saviour Even After Death | Short Story | Emotional | Indian Wrines

Indian Roads And Its Messiah | India | Tribute | Heroes Of Indian Roads