New Generation Photographers be Like .... (TL.3) (Indian Wrines)


New Generation Photographers be Like .... (TL.3)
(Indian Wrines)


(Kuber buys a new DSLR)

(In Sleepfine Colony)

Kuber: Look guys, I finally bought a new DSLR.

Nattu: WOW! Great.

Gopu: Awesome. Bro can you click pictures of mine. I’ve to update my Facebook profile picture.

Kuber: Yeah! Sure. That’s the only reason I bought this DSLR.

Gopu:  Just for clicking my pictures! Thank You so much my friend.

Kuber: Stupid! Not only yours, I’m now a professional photograph, so now I will  click pictures for everyone against some payments.

Gopu: So now you will ask for money from me too.

Kuber: No bro, you are my best friend, Nattu do you want to be clicked too?
Nattu: Why not, but from where you did the course?

Kuber: What course?

Nattu: Photography Course
!
Kuber: HAHAHAHA!!...  I can’t believe there are courses for photography too! I mean it is so simple, you just have to click pictures, isn’t?

(Nattu and Gopu looked at each other and were about to laugh hard .... but they controlled :p )


Nattu: But you said, you are now a photographer. A photographer without any ‘course’.

Kuber: Bro, I’m a born photographer, I don’t need any course... OK.

Nattu: But you just bought a DSLR, then how come you are a photographer from birth.

Gopu: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kuber: Shut up you too! I’m a photographer since I was 8-9 years old and....

(Gopu interupts)

Gopu: First you were born photographers and now you were a photographer since you were 8-9 years old. HAHAHA.... What are you trying to say? HAHAHAHA.....

Nattu: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!.....

Kuber: Shut Up! I don’t want to talk to you guys anymore and no photos for you guys. Bye.

(Kuber starts moving to his car)

Gopu: OK, listen, listen, we are just joking. Brother, no need to get angry.

Nattu: Yaa... we are just kidding. You were saying something....

(Kuber gets happy again)

Kuber: HAHAHAHA.... OK,  yes I was saying that I’m a photographer since I was 8-9 years old. I used to click photos with my phone in family functions. My family calls me as ‘Our family Photographer’. So I thought to make this my profession.

Gopu: Oh, Ok! I didn’t know clicking photos in family functions by a ‘phone’ makes us a professional photographer.

Nattu: HAHAHAHA.... by the way I bought a pen today, so from now I’m a professional writer. I’ve been writing since I was 5-6 years in my school copy. People in my school used to call me, ‘Our School’s Writer’.

Gopu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... nailed it.

Kuber: Shut Up you guys. You won’t understand I’m going. Bye.

Gopu: OK! Sorry wait.... wait.

(Kuber leaves in his SUV)

Nattu: HAHAHAHAHAHA..... he got angry.

Gopu: Yaa, you are a writer, no? Will you write for me?

Nattu: What?

Gopu: My Homework...

(Nattu gets panic as if someone scared him)

Nattu: Oh bro! I got a message, I’ve to reach home very soon, bye, will see you later.

Gopu: HAHAHAAHA.... both writer and photographer gone for duck.

(Then suddenly)

Gopu’s Mother (From Balcony) : You still standing here, I asked you to buy some ‘Dhaniya’ (Corriander), from the market. Go soon or no food for you today.

Gopu: Oh Shit! So sorry mummy, yes I’m going, sorry.

Gopu’s Mother: Good for nothing....

MOTHER ROCKED, KIDS SHOCKED

Moral: 1) Don’t trust your friends who says I bought a DSLR so I’m a     photographer. No, Never, they will betray you.
            2) Never ignore your mother who orders you to bring
‘Dhaniya’ (Corriander)


Thank You for your time.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines

Mother, A Saviour Even After Death | Short Story | Emotional | Indian Wrines

When I Went For A Morning Walk | Funny Life Situation | Indian Wrines