INDIAN DAUGHTERS: (NEW) PRIDE OF INDIA





INDIAN DAUGHTERS: (NEW) PRIDE OF INDIA


India is slowly becoming a modern country. Thoughts and thinking of people, here are  changing gradually. But why India is growing slowly, why not quickly. Let me feed you the answer. It’s because in India there are still some small thinking brains left. In this modern world, there are still some people who think that if a girl is born, then it’s not good for the family. Well then I have a thinking too. I think, people with such thinking are bad for India, no not just for India but for the whole world. So what, should I go on the streets and kill them. I just want to ask them ‘WHY’, why girls are not good for a family. Well I’m pretty sure if I ask them in real, they will come up with an answer for sure, but that answer would be convincing to them only. But then, an answer given by a person which he thinks is convincing for him, no matter what the world says is not the correct answer. Or is it?




Well some answers which I’ve come through are, “Girls cannot raise a family” or “Girls cannot take care of the family as a boy can do”. I just said that India is becoming a modern country and then I introduced you to such answers. Contradicting, No? I don’t understand that why these things matters to some parents so much that they forget they are disturbing a cycle. Not the peddle one funny guys, you know what I mean.
 
Vinesh Phogat, lioness of our country


Recently our Indian daughters Sakshi Malik and PV Sindhu, made every Indian proud at Rio Olympics. Where our men failed, our daughters saved our country’s pride. Saina Nehwal, Sania Mirza, Dipika Karmaker, Vinesh Phogat and etc, are some other super girls of our nation who have already made India proud and I'm sure they will continue doing that. Obviously they don’t need an introduction, at least in India.




Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu and Dipika Karmaker

Now sport is not the only field where our Indian daughters are bringing laurels. Priyanka Chopra, the most demanded actress of Bollywood, now is also one of the most demanded actresses in Hollywood too. I mean, where our Bollywood superstars try to fit in, our Bollywood’s ‘Desi Girl’ is one of the most demanded actresses.
She has made India so proud. Isn’t?

Priyanka Chopra

I know, some parents from that ‘small minded’ category, for whom these things wouldn’t be convincing enough, due to their religious beliefs or whatever it is. But still, I request them to think in a different way, basically in a positive way and embrace the coming change. Who knows, maybe that daughter you don’t want, turns out to be a ‘Super Girl’ for India and make you and every Indian proud.


 Rohit Khandelwal wins 2016 Beauty Peagenent (Mr. World) and Sakshi Malik and PV Sindhu winning medals in Olympics for India. Time has changed a lot. Isn’t it? EMBRACE THE CHANGE.

Thank You for Your Time.
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines

Mother, A Saviour Even After Death | Short Story | Emotional | Indian Wrines

Indian Roads And Its Messiah | India | Tribute | Heroes Of Indian Roads