Facebook And Others Social Media Websites Should Ban Such Beggars | Check Out Who | Blog | Sarcasm | Real Story | Indian Wrines



Social Media: A Platform for Modern Beggars.



Beautiful social media sites like Facebook, Instagram and etc (I use only these two) give you the opportunity to share your precious, beautiful, wonderful and pretty pictures on it. (WOW! Told you something new here.)

But social media also give a platform for modern beggars to beg. Don’t get it. I’m sure you will soon because you must have faced such beggars at least once in your career (Oh! You spend more than 12 hours on social sites; I thought this was your job). Let’s move on to that day when I faced such beggar and see what happened next...


It was one beautiful day (the writer inside of me, starts every story like this), I was scrolling through my Facebook feeds seeing all the beautiful (edited) pictures of ugly people (from inside). Suddenly, a girl texted me. It was shocking, a girl texting me? WHAATT!! (Just kidding, I am a lady killer) Her text said, “Like my”. Yaa that’s it. I was wondering if she would like to complete but I guess that girl wanted to play ‘Fill in the blanks’ with me. But I was in no mood okay!  I have always been weak in that. I have failed my English exams because of that stupid ‘Guess Your Luck’ (fill in the blanks) exercise. So obviously I was offended. So quickly? Aree I am an Indian, I have the right to get offended quickly.



Was almost about to close her chat box but then something magical happened. Her chat box was now showing ‘Typing...’ Three dots were popping alternatively while she was typing. I was thinking what is it that she wants me to like. ‘Like my Aloo Paranthe’, ‘like my Cholle Bhature’, ‘like my secrets to heaven’, ‘like my Bob’. Ummm... never mind. (I am an Indian ‘Bob’ the Builder is my favorite show)



While I was thinking all this, she was continuously typing. God knows what she was typing. I was wondering if she was angry with me because that is only when a girl types paragraphs to you otherwise they are just ‘K’. (You see now, I am experienced with girls). She was still typing. But then that paragraph arrived (finally!!). Her English was amazing trust me. The first letter of her paragraph was ‘D’ and the last letter of her paragraph was ‘P’. Basically, that long paragraph (which she was typing for 2 days) was ‘DP’. Oh! It all made sense now. She meant, ‘Like my DP’.



I just thought what she was typing for so long if she had to type only ‘D’ and ‘P’. Were the ‘D’ and ‘P’ keys were missing from her phone and then she had to arrange for those or was she typing a long paragraph to convince me to like her DP but maybe then she realized she is a girl, a girl don’t have to convince anyone.

This was a huge confusion you see. I wanted to ask her directly but I accidentally asked that question in my mind thinking I typed her too (this is such a problem with me. Relatable?) I texted ‘okay let me see’ to which she replied, ‘just like it’. (She was desperate, or maybe in need). So I clicked on her DP and saw the number of likes. 172 people already liked her DP. I wondered if she begged 171 people for likes. 171? But the number of likes was 172. I forgot to mention, she liked her picture too. That moment I realized that she is a legend. I don’t understand why people like their own pictures. Pictures are posted on social media so that others can like it or appreciate it and in some cases abuse on it. But these people like their own pictures. LEGENDS. You like that picture that why you posted it otherwise the posted picture would also rest in peace in your gallery with your other ugly af pictures. I have done many stupid things in life but never liked my own posts. Thank god I was born with a healthy brain, some people really have defects.



But anyway as a sincere boy I did my job. Liked her picture and back to the homepage. But some seconds later another text arrived. It was from the same girl. “Thank you for your like.” Aww! She was being sweet. I said it is okay to which she replied, “Can you comment on it also?” I stared that message for a minute. That girl’s demands were increasing time by time. I smell a SC/ST/OBC in her. Good for nothing, but demands for everything (reservations).

*This ego hurting last line was not for every SC/ST/OBC. So Chill*



I just texted “Okay” and went back to her DP. While it was loading (yaa slow network) I was thinking what to comment. Should I comment ‘nice pic dear’ like the 95% of the boys do on girl’s picture? I decided to refer other comments on her picture. Guess what! Her comment’s section was packed with boys with the same comment ‘nice pic dear’. The only difference I could spot was the spelling mistakes. But then I saw one girl’s comment. It said, ‘since you begged me to comment on your picture so listen, earn your own likes and comments on your pictures. Stop begging.’ oooooh!! That was savage!! But so accurate to do with beggars like her.



 I by mistake refreshed her DP and what!! That comment was deleted. LOL Whaat! Seriously!! The begging girl must have got hurt so maybe she deleted it. I thought I must keep the legacy of that savage girl alive. So I decided to comment what she commented but in my own style. I commented, ‘Since you begged me to comment on your picture, so please stop liking your own pictures, that is stupid also, please tell me the name of this picture editing app which makes you look beautiful when in reality you are not even 1% of it.’ (yaa a long comment I know) 



After that, I refreshed her DP 2-3 times. On the 4th time when I refreshed, the page showed error and it took me back to y homepage automatically.
I realized she just didn’t delete my comment but also blocked me. LOL! It was hurting. Another girl blocked me. Another! Umm, nothing. But I was proud of what I did. I felt like I did something great.



Now, I am sure this is something very relatable. Everyone got some social media beggars on their list. Comment down your experience with such beggars. Let’s join our hands together to fight against them.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines

Mother, A Saviour Even After Death | Short Story | Emotional | Indian Wrines

Indian Roads And Its Messiah | India | Tribute | Heroes Of Indian Roads