SECRETS OF ADMISSION (TL.2) (INDIAN WRINES)


SECRETS OF ADMISSION (TL.2) 
(INDIAN WRINES)



 (In Sleepfine Colony)
(Gopu and Nattu were roaming in the society)
Gopu: Bro have you completed the H.W.
Nattu: Hmm...
Gopu: Very well! Give it to me. OK?
Nattu: Hmm...
(Nattu was lost in his thoughts)
Gopu: What are you thinking?
Nattu: Hmm...
Gopu: What 'Hmm', I'm asking you something.... Hello?
Nattu: Oh! Yes, aahh... how are you?
Gopu: Really? You are with me for more than 2 hour now and you think it is the right time to ask                   this question.
Nattu: Oh! I'm sorry. Actually I was thinking something.
Gopu: What?
(Nattu gave Gopu an intense look)
Nattu: Dont you ever think how did Kuber got admission with us.
Gopu: And why do I need to think that... hmm?
Nattu: Stupid! ... its been 2 weeks, Kuber never tell us how he got admission and whenever we ask                him he says, "I'll tell you later".
Gopu: Hmm.. I agree, he is avoiding to tell us how. Wait let me call him here.
 (10 minutes later Kuber arrives in his SUV)
Kuber: Hi! friends, how are you?
Gopu: We are good.
Kuber: Cool, so you called me saying 'its urgent', tell me what happen.
Gopu: Umm yes, there is something which Nattu wants to ask you.
Nattu: Me? No, its you who wanted to ask.
(They both felt shy to ask Kuber about his admission for the 548th time :p )
Gopu: Bro, it was only you who was thinking about his admissions, not me.
Kuber: What admission?
Nattu: (Takes a long breath) OK... so I called you because I wanted to ask about how you got                          admitted.
Kuber: Admitted... where?
Gopu: In the Hospital stupid..... We are talking about the school.
Kuber: Oh! I see. I'm lucky that I got friends like you who are so caring, but frankly, you guys dont                have to care about that. Its OKOK? Well see there, so many dogs.
(Kuber tried to change the topic)
Gopu: We understand that you tried to change the topic but, DOGS, seriously.... you could have said              something better like we have so many beautiful flowers in our colony. Wanna see it?
Kuber: Yeah sure
Nattu: Shut up stupid! and you Mr. Kuber, tell us now or forget who we are to you                                         (Nattu gets angry).......... please tell us (oh no not angry anymore).
Kuber: OK wait, I'll tell you, but promise, you are not going to tell anyone else.
Nattu: Sure
Gopu: Done
Kuber: OK, lets sit some where first.
(All three went in the park to sit)

Kuber: OK, do you know Mr. Sankesh Singh?
Gopu: Who the hell is he?
Nattu: Are you Talking about our school's chairman.
Gopu: Oh! sorry.
Kuber: Smart! Yes I'm talking about him. He is my father's close friend.
Gopu: WOW! you are so lucky.
Nattu: OK, now I get it your dad went to him for your admission. Right?
Kuber: Almost, remember when Principal sir kicked me out of his room with the help of guards, he                 suddenly went inside. Do you guys know why.
Gopu: Why?
Kuber: It was the Chairman's call for him. Mr. Sankesh called him for my admission. Thats why I                was so cool when I came out of his room and went home not with you guys but with my dad.
Nattu: So basically you got admission by donation basis.
Kuber: No, not donations, I only paid what you paid, admission fees. But I got a little extra love.                    HAHAHA...
Gopu: How?
Kuber: I was given a new test which was easy, according to them. But it wasn't. I failed in that test               and therefore I was given another test. The Last Test. It was hard too but I passed somehow.                  Pheww! Saved.
Nattu: What saved. I'm sure if you failed that test too, they would have provided you another and                    another till you pass the test.
Kuber: Oh! are you jealous?
Nattu: Not really, but this is unfair.
Gopu: Guys leave it. Kuber at least give us a party for your success.
Nattu: Success, really?
Kuber: Sure sure, Ask Nattu if he wants to come too, I'll take you guys to Burger Queen.
Gopu: Perfect. Are you coming with us Nattu?
(One thing, Burger Queen is the favorite hang out place for these friends)
Nattu: No, I'm going home.
Kuber: OK, Gopu come let's go, you eat whatever you want. OK?
(Kuber and Gopu starts walking towards the car)
Nattu: Wait! What did you say... whatever we want to eat ?
Kuber: Yup
(Kuber and Gopu sits in the car and teases Nattu)
Gopu: You wanna come, meet us there only
Kuber: HAHAHAHAH...
Nattu: Wait, I'm coming too. Wait, Kuber ask your driver to stop, wait, wait.
Gopu: HAHAHAHAH....
Kuber: HAHAHAHAH....
(Nattu gets in the car and all of them had a party at Burger Queen. Yes for the success of Kuber :p )

Thank You for your time ;)

If you are new here, then read the first Tale to relate the story. Click here: 
http://siddhantlavania.blogspot.in/2016/07/new-session-is-going-to-start-indian.html












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Chucked His Wife In Front Of Me! | Real Life Story | Indian Wrines

Mother, A Saviour Even After Death | Short Story | Emotional | Indian Wrines

When I Went For A Morning Walk | Funny Life Situation | Indian Wrines